Nutrition will vary based on your protein powder, etc.
Fat: 1.4 grams
Carbs: 12 grams
Protein: 10 grams
1 cup Oat Flour (you can also do 1/2 oat flour and 1/2 soy flour)
4 Egg Whites
2 scoops Vanilla Whey Protein Powder (you can also use soy or casein protein)
1/4 cup Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
¼ tsp Salt
8oz unsweetened apple sauce
3 tbsp Baking Cocoa
To make the "icing", just mix up the PB2 powder with water and put over your bars!
You can buy PB2 at select supplement and health food stores (Whole foods, some GNC's)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients (oat flour, vanilla whey protein, baking soda, salt, baking cocoa) together in a large bowl.
3. Mix wet ingredients (egg whites, Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal, apple sauce, Water) together in a medium sized bowl.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
5. Spray cooking dish with a non stick butter spray and add batter to dish.
6. Bake 20-30 minutes in oven (or until solid in the middle).
Makes 16 squares, serving size=2 bars.